- Mini tortillas (Gluten free)
- 2 Eggs Scrambled
- 2 Turkey Sausages
- ¼ C cheese
- On medium heat scramble two eggs with chopped up turkey sausage.
- Assemble with cheese and salsa in a tortilla and enjoy!
- ½ Quick Oats (GF)
- 1 egg
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- Almond milk as needed
- Dash of vanilla
- Cinnamon and sugar free syrup on top
- Mix all ingredients in a blender. Over medium heat add a large spoonful of batter onto a greased pan. Once edges start to bubble, flip over. Let the pancake cook all the way through. Serve with cinnamon sugar free syrup (optional fruit!) and enjoy!
Homemade Blueberry Muffin - Gluten & Dairy Free
- King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix add blueberries
- Cook according to package instructions!
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 ribs celery chopped
- 1 carrots peeled and shredded
- ¾ cups grape tomatoes halved
- ½ red bell pepper finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 avocado seeded and sliced
- Grilled chicken
- Buffalo sauce + Ranch
- Chop up all of your vegetables and mix together in a large bowl. Squeeze lemon or lime juice over the vegetables.
- Cook your grilled chicken however you prefer.
- Top with avocado, buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and enjoy!
Italian Chopped Salad (recipe from @kellyscleankitchen)
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini
- 1 cup salami, chopped
- 1/2 cup natural rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- salt to taste
- * 1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
Sesame Peanut Noodle Stir Fry (an Allara recipe!)
- Rice or Soba Noodles
- Thinly sliced veggies (Bell pepper, carrots, cabbage, snap peas, onion, bean sprouts, broccoli)
- Optional toppings: Chopped peanuts, scallions, or sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions. In a blender or food processor mix together the sauce ingredients. On a medium heat add 2 tbsp of olive oil and the cut up veggies. Cover for 5-8 minutes until cooked and uncover and cook for another 3 minutes. Rinse and drain your noodles and add to the pan with the cooked vegetables. Add in your sauce and enjoy!
Protein Peach Smoothie
- Orange juice
- Almond milk
- Quick oats
- Hemp seeds
- Frozen peaches
- Protein powder
- Topped with goji berries
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender and enjoy!
Homemade Dark Chocolate bark w/ Raspberries and Goji Berries
- Dark chocolate melted and refrozen with goji berries and raspberries on top
Baked Nectarine w/ Cinnamon & Honey + Dairy Free Vanilla Ice Cream (recipe from @kalefornia_kravings)
- 3 nectarines, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Vanilla ice cream (or your favorite ice cream)
- Make the cinnamon honey sauce. Whisk the honey, cinnamon and vanilla together in a small bowl then set it aside.
- Bake the nectarines. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the nectarine halves in your prepared dish cut side up. Then pour the sauce over each half filling the center and letting it drip down the sides. (Reserve some sauce for drizzling over the top later, if desired.)